I'm having difficulty logging in. Can you help?
Once you have registered, you will receive a welcome email from email@example.com to set up your password so you can add sessions and plan your HCD Virtual experience. The password set link expires in 24 hours, so if you do not receive your welcome email, set your password by going to the virtual event site login page: hcdvirtual.com/login and clicking “Forgot Password?” and entering your email address.
Will my sessions be available to view after the live session has aired?
Yes! Just click the "On-Demand Sessions" tile on your Attendee Dashboard to access the video from your session. On-demand sessions will be available for viewing until midnight on December 31, 2020.
How can I share this event with my colleagues?
Connect with us on social media and use the hashtag #HCDvirtual in your posts.
I'm interested in sponsoring a future HCD event. Whom do I contact?
For Sponsorship Opportunities:
Kristin D. Zeit
Publisher, Healthcare Design magazine
Account Executive – companies H-S
Account Executive – companies A-G, T-Z, #s
I'm interested in speaking at a future HCD event. Whom do I contact?
The call for presentations for the 2021 HCD Expo & Conference will open on Nov. 9, and the deadline to submit is Jan. 21, 2021. The Center for Health Design serves as the educational partner for the event, and details on the call for presentations can be found under "What's New" at healthdesign.org. Please contact Jennifer Wilcox at The Center to inquire about speaking opportunities at HCD Expo. For all other Healthcare Design events, including any HCD Virtual program-related questions, contact Jennifer Silvis at Healthcare Design magazine.
When does HCD Expo & Conference 2021 take place?
October 23-26, 2021 | Huntington Convention Center | Cleveland, Ohio
HCD Virtual plans its educational content to comply with the accreditation requirements accepted by most major credentialing organizations. Because continuing education requirements differ among state and national agencies, attendees should contact their credentialing agencies for specific acceptance requirements. Attendees receive CE credits for participating in virtual conference sessions.
To receive Continuing Education Credits, the following criteria must be met:
- Conference registration fees must be paid in full.
- Attendees must attend session in full (i.e. no leaving before the session is over).
All CE provider forms must be completed and legible in order to receive your certificates. Conference attendees who do not fulfill these requirements will not receive a certificate of attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy. Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: attendance at the session “Finance for Designers: What CFOs Wish Their Design Teams Knew” will not be reported for CEU credit due to it being held as an interactive meeting instead of a webinar. HCD Virtual is unable to track the duration of time that participants attend the meeting, which is required for CEU credit.
- Complete the AIA verification form (be sure to check off the sessions you attend) and retain it for your records.
- CE credits will be uploaded to the AIA transcript system within 4-6 weeks of the close of the conference and you will receive a certificate of completion via email.
- Complete the IDCEC verification form and retain it for your records
- This is the ONLY proof of attendance that will be accepted.
- You will self-submit your credits to the IDCEC system at the conclusion of the conference.
- If you have questions about reporting your credits, contact the interior design association that is responsible for monitoring mandatory continuing education to fulfill membership requirements.
- Complete the EDAC verification form and retain it for your records.
- You will self-submit your CE credits to Scantron at the time of your EDAC renewal. Renewal notices with login instructions will be sent from Scantron six months and three months prior to the candidate’s renewal date.
- The verification form is your proof of attendance in case of an audit.
For questions about CEUs, please email Natalie Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Association sessions are separate from HCD breakout sessions. These include any of the PRE-EVENT sessions and sessions that take place on Thursday, November 12. If you attended any of the Association sessions, please see below for their CEU details and contact information.
AAHID & CHD
- For questions about CEUs, please email Natalie Gonzalez at email@example.com
- All sessions are already included in the HCD forms if approved.
- State of the Science: A Review of Notable Studies Published in HERD
- Celebrating Design Excellence: That Subtle Degree of Difference
- Spec It Right: Know Your Durable Coated Fabrics – Reduce Failures and Advance Understanding Using the Durable Coated Fabric Selection Process and Programming Guide
AIA-AAH – AIA ONLY
- For questions about CEUs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the AIA verification form (be sure to check off the session you attend) and retain it for your records. If watching on demand, please also complete the quizzes for each session. Links to those quizzes are listed below.
- Data-model-driven Master Planning: Merging Departments to Create an Integrated Interventional Platform: https://www.research.net/r/CGWCMTH
- AIA-AAH STERIS Student Design Charrette Presentations: https://www.research.net/r/J7RPKQT
- Healthcare, Accessibility, and Temporary Conditions: https://www.research.net/r/JWTM3N2
- Thinking Beyond the Boundaries: Elevating Community Health Through Design: https://www.research.net/r/QB6WZXS
- Using "Mickey's 10 Secret Design Commands" to Create World-Class Transformative Environments: https://www.research.net/r/QZTF236
AMFP – AIA ONLY
- For questions about CEUs, please email Glenn Fischer at email@example.com
- Complete the AIA verification form (be sure to check off the session you attend) and retain it for your records. If watching on demand, please also complete the quizzes for each session by visiting: www.VirtualCast.org
- Titanic Healthcare Shifts That Will Show Up in Tomorrow's Healthcare Facilities
- Searching for Goldilocks: Is There a Right Size Hospital?
- Translating Design into Data: How Spatial Metrics Make for a Better Patient Experience
IIDA – IDCEC ONLY
- For questions about CEUs, please email Fiore Barbini at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensory Design: Mastering Acoustics in Healthcare Environments
- Healthcare Environments: Welcoming the Public with a Sense of Comfort and Security
NIHD – NO CEUS
- Revisiting Operations as the Primary Driver of Healthcare Design